While we work towards your best life, my commitment is always that
You set the agenda.
YOU are the expert on you- and I am the expert at coaxing out your brilliance.
I bring my full self to all of our work together.
Coaching is a partnership that maximizes human potential. As a coach, I work with people from a resourceful view (in contrast with therapy's pathological view). As a coach, I believe in these core principles:
1. People are whole, and simultaneously moving toward a fuller experience of their wholeness.
2. People are inherently resourceful and wise.
3. Honoring the full diversity of experience expands awareness.
4. People have the freedom to choose how they respond.
5. Much more is possible than any of us can imagine.
I work with people with incredibly diverse professional and personal backgrounds. I work best with clients who:
Are ambitious (but might not know how to tap into that power yet)
Are highly motivated to see real life changes (and are maybe a little freaked out about these changes, too!)
Consider themselves any or all of the following: meaning-seekers, adventurers, creatives, leaders, spiritual beings, boss bitches
Minimum coaching commitment: 3 months or 6 sessions.